Sunday, September 13, 2009

A New Start!

Hi all of you out there in the (blog) world!  It's been a while since I've blogged.  I used to be an avid knitter and crafter, and often blogged about my work, but once I became pregnant with my own little bug-a-boo, other activities began to occupy all my time.  First it was getting ready for the baby; shopping, shopping and more shopping, as well as some cleaning and decorating.  Then of course after she was here, I had no time to do anything other than feed her, change her, and play with her.  Going back to work was rough, but now that she is a year old, we have a schedule I've finally got some time back to myself.  Very little time, but time nonetheless.

So now I'm back to crafting, and love making cute little goodies for my little daughter.  I'm also starting to sell some of my own work on Etsy.  I hope you enjoy reading about my work here, and of course occasionally about my little Bug-A-Boo!  Please leave me a comment and let me know who is out there!

My Bug-A-Boo in a handmade Tutu and Headband

No comments:

Post a Comment