Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sneak Preview

Here's a sneak preview of a project I have been working on for my daugher:



It's the Lil Monkey Blanket from the Stitch and Bitch Happy Hooker book.  I've wanted to make this for the longest time, and have finally got around to it.  I'm just about done with the squares, but have one row left to go.  Then I'll work on the border and the monkey faces.  Since my daughter is a little older now, I decided to make the blanket bigger than the pattern called for.  I doubled the number of squares to make it longer, and am adding a row to the width.  I hope to have this finished by the end of the week, so stay tuned!

Since Halloween is just around the corner, I also did some work on Halloween Tutus and Hair accessories for my Etsy shop.












My little fashion model is cute, isn't she?  Not always the most co-operative model, but adorable nonetheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment