Saturday, June 12, 2010

Dresses Galore!

I finished another one of these pillowcase dresses this week, and this one might be my favorite.  It was actually made as a birthday gift, but I've got some more fabric left so I have one to sell in my Etsy store.  I've had this fabric in my stash for a while now, so I was happy to put it to good use.
Here is a detail of the border, which is my favorite part.


 
I have one more of these dresses to make as a birthday gift, and then maybe I'll make another for my own DD.  I'm sure the last thing she needs is more clothes, but really I can't help myself!

I also have a new project in the works, and can't wait to blog about it, once I figure out all the sewing logistics!

Hope everyone out there is having a beautiful Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment